- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth, to receive to Himself His blood-bought church, that they may remain with Him forever.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a holy life, by living in Him.
- The resurrection of both the lost and the saved, one to everlasting life and the other to eternal damnation.
Answers from the Bible to some of your questions:
- Praise & Singing: “By Him, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.” (Hebrews 13:15)
- Lifting our Hands: “I will that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath or doubting.” (1 Timothy 2:8)
- Speaking in Tongues: “And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues as the spirit gave them utterance.” (Acts 2:4)
- Musical Instruments: “Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; praise Him with psaltery and harp. Praise Him upon the loud cymbals; Praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals.” (Psalm 150:3-5)
We are called to . . .
- GIVE our lives completely to Jesus (Proverbs 28:13)
- RECEIVE water baptism (Galatians 3:27)
- READ the Bible daily (Psalm 119:105)
- MEET with God in prayer often (John 16:24)
- ASSOCIATE with other true Christians (Psalm 122:1)
- TELL others about Jesus (John 16:24)