- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth, to receive to Himself His blood bought church, that they may remain with Him forever.
- Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is created by the miraculous power of God through the prayer of faith and the laying on of hands.
- Baptism in water by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers. This experience is accompanied by the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance. Acts 2:4
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a holy life. This is a definite, yet progressive work of grace.
- The resurrection of both the lost and the saved, one to everlasting life and the other to eternal damnation.
- Believers are called to assemble together for worship and encouragement as we prepare for Christ’s return. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Believers are all united in Christ, dissolving all divisions of race, gender, or status. (Galatians 3:27-28)
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person. (Psalm 139)
- We believe marriage is between one man and one woman. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and the use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
- We believe that all human life is sacred, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Proverbs 24:11-12, Psalm 22:10, Proverbs 31:8, Gen 4:10)
We are called to:
Give our lives completely to Jesus (Proverbs 28:13)
Receive water baptism (Galatians 3:27)
Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:13)
Read the Bible daily (Psalm 119:105)
Meet with God in prayer often (John 16:24)
Associate with other true Christians (Psalm 122:1)
Tell others about Jesus (John 16:24)
Assemble together (Hebrews 10:25)
Defend human life (Psalm 139)
Answers from the Bible to some of your questions:
Praise & Singing (Hebrews 13:15) “By Him, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.
Lifting our Hands (1 Timothy 2:8) “I will that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath or doubting.”
Speaking in Tongues (Acts 2:4) “And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues as the spirit gave them utterance.”
Musical Instruments (Psalm150:3-5) “Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; praise Him with psaltery and harp. Praise Him upon the loud cymbals; Praise Him upon the high-sounding cymbals.”
Equality (Galatians 3:26 “ For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.”
Gender ordained by God (Genesis 1:26-27) “Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.’ So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”