There are many ways you can get involved, and we'd love to have you! Here are some things happening right now.
Join the men of our church every Saturday morning at Spokane Christian Center for a time of fellowship and prayer. There is a brief word of encouragement from the men of the group, followed by focused prayer. Bring your Bible, pen, and notebook if you want. We finish promptly at 8 AM.
God has blessed us with a wonderful group of women that are passionate about loving, serving, and knowing Him. Come join us on this exceptional journey called life as we live for Him.
Bible Studies for Women
- Hosted by Ruth Roberts: The Word of God seasoned with love and caring. Every Tuesday at 10:30 AM at Spokane Christian Center's farmhouse.
- Hosted by Cheryl Gade: Casual fellowship & in-depth study of God’s Word. Every Saturday @ 8:30 AM at Spokane Christian Center in the youth room.
For additional information and specifics on Ruth's or Cheryl's Bible study, call the church at 509-924-4888.
The last Saturday of every January fills our sanctuary with beautiful women and beautiful tables. Call the church office for more information.
God’s Girls’ Getaway
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the world the second week in May with a bunch of fun-loving God’s Girls. More details available by calling 509-924-4888.
God’s Girls’ Night Out
Women come from all over the Pacific Northwest to enjoy scrumptious hors d’oeuvres, laugh with their girlfriends and worship with abandon. The night is capped off with a dynamic guest speaker. Join us the first Friday in November.
Dates subject to change. Please check the calendar on the website for confirmation.
Student Ministries we believe a that every young person should live life to the fullest. Through God's amazing love and grace, we can experience what it is like to be fully alive and to share this life with the world around us.
The purpose of RELENTLESS Youth Ministries is to minister, in a relevant and fun way, to all three dimensions of a teenager; socially, personally, and most importantly, spiritually. The methods are important. The message is vital.
This program is provided during regular Sunday and Wednesday services, and classes are geared for children from birth to 6th grade. Our goal is to team up with parents to teach and train their children to serve God no matter the cost and to make a difference in their homes, neighborhoods, schools, and city.
We believe that children are our future, and with them the church will succeed. We endeavor to teach them the power of God’s Word and the Name of Jesus. Each class is filled with worship, games, prizes, and a message from God’s Word that is on their level. We include videos, skits, crafts, games, and activities that make each class exciting as they learn about our Savior. Some of the special classes and activities offered throughout the year include:
- Annual iKids Camp- for ages 9 – 12 (completed 3rd – 6th grades)
- Annual iKids Jr. Camp– for ages 5 – 8 (5 years old – completed 2nd grade)
- Harvest Party– Held in October this is a kid's carnival and a fun substitute to trick-or-treating.
- All Nighters– Gives the kids a fun time to hang out with friends all night long!
- Groups and Services:
- All classes open for Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings:
- Nursery– Birth to 2 years
- iKids Jr– 3 to 5 years
- iKids – 6 to 12 years (1st – 6th grades)
Contact Erica Johnson at: email@example.com